Work With Us
Total Concept Physiotherapy
Full & Part-time Opportunities Available
Seeking dynamic and motivated Physiotherapist to join recently established and fast growing private practice in Halls Head, Mandurah. We have a mixed caseload of Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedics, Chronic Disease and Chronic Pain Management, and Pelvic Health and Continence.
We are looking for a Physiotherapist who shares our vision and core values. They must demonstrate respect, integrity and can work closely with patients and their healthcare team to achieve functional goals.
Full time or part time opportunities available, all experience considered, new graduates welcome to apply. Internal and external professional development opportunities and support available.
Mandurah is a vibrant coastal city 1 hour south of Perth. With great beaches, and plenty of water activities on the estuary, Mandurah offers shopping, restaurants and a great sporting scene, along with cinemas and performing arts. There is something to suit everyone!
The successful applicant will possess the following;
- Effective Physiotherapy assessment and treatment skills in the following areas; Musculoskeletal/Orthopaedics, Chronic Disease and Chronic Pain Management.
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Effective verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively within a healthcare team
- Manages clients using evidence-based approach, and maintains professional development and learning
- Proficient in use of information technologies, including Microsoft Office
The successful applicant must also have;
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
Remuneration dependent on experience. Contact Katie 95559854 or email using the form below.